12.30.2008

How are you?

A lot of people ask this question to know how the other person is doing. A friend asked me this while he was online, and although my immediate response was "Good, you?" it didnt answer what he wanted to know... How have you been since we last saw each other?

A lot of things happened these past few months, and I can say that I grew with these experiences. I've opened up to a lot of new things, and has never been happier in my 23 years of existence. Funny how I've spent years with my friends and never actually had any experience that turned my world upside down. And then, while away from them, I had the chance to experience something that would turn my life around, and make me see things in a different light.

When friends knew about it, the first thing they asked me was either "Are you serious???" or "Is that you?? OMG! I cant believe it!" Hahahaha! It has been fun knowing your reactions, but yes I am serious, and yes, it was me who told you that. LOL. Shocking people has been my fave hobby for the past few weeks, although I didnt actually intend to do that. It just happens.

So how am I? I've been great and is currently the happiest person alive. I've grown up, and came to accept my feelings and my new perspective on things.

HOW ARE YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment