12.30.2008

Where would you want to be right now?

If you can be somewhere else right now, where would you choose to go? Somewhere far away? Would you go to your favorite cafe or beach, or somewhere you can just relax? Go to your dream destination? Travel to another country? Where would you go, and why choose that?

People would want to be in another place because they might be reminded of the good things that the place brings. Good memories. Happy thoughts. Feelings of love. A memory of spending time together, playing all afternoon with friends, riding around the place in your bike, kissing someone in the middle of the street, or simply remembering how it felt to hold hands. A place where the memories warms the heart, and fills the soul. The place they would want to be is somewhere that makes them feel good, or raise their spirits.. A happy place.

If I can be at another place right now, I want to be near him, so I can hug him tight, and kiss his lips. I would give everything just to be there, just for me to feel his touch even just for a while. A memory that will be burned in my mind forever.

I want to be next to him. And stay beside him for the rest of my life.

2 comments: