My brother asked me that question while we were looking at phones. He wanted the IPhone, and already asked about the plans. He was thinking if he should get it now or if he should think about it first. Too bad he asked the wrong person that question.. I told him to just get it since he'll be thinking about it. Why torture yourself, right? I was looking at the phones and was thinking of getting one too. But noooooooo. Wahahahaha! I need to save so I can buy that damn ITouch thats been haunting me. ROFL.
Needless to say, my brother bought the phone. I was reading the contract and was thinking if I should get a new phone. Then I had an idea.
"Kuya Paul, can I have your P900?"
Since he has a new love, he wont be using his P900, or his chocolate phone. I can use his old phone, and let my Samsung U600, Nokia 3230 and my other nokia phones retire and rest in peace. LOL.
I am so getting a new phone when I get back here. WAAAAH. I want the Tony Hawk Edition Sidekick! Hahahahaha! Pretty cool and looks really nice. Heehee. The only thing that I want on a phone is effin qwerty keys so I can type faster. Wahahaha!!!
Should I get it? Hahahaha! If I didnt tell you to just go ahead and get it, you would probably be thinking about that phone the whole night, tomorrow, and for the next few days. Be thankful, go buy me that ITouch. Wahahahahaha!!! ^____^
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment