1.05.2009

What do you do?

Havent talked to a friend for years, and it was fun to finally catch up with her. I tell you, her foul mouth was dearly missed. Hahahahaha!! And she didnt fail in giving me another dose of her mouth.

"What do you do?"

"I teach... Heehee"

"Goddamn Pauwie, no fucking with me girl. What do you do?"

"Ummm. I teach.. Im a preschool teacher..."

"No shitting me. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO? Is it illegal? Is that the goddamn reason why you dowanna tell me?!?!"

"Uhhhh.. I TEACH. I AM A PRESCHOOL TEACHER."

"What the fuck has the world come down to??!?!?!"

"Why the hell cant u just believe that im a friggin teacher???????????"

"Goddamn!!!! What shit are you teaching those poor children?!"

"Same shit other people teach them... How to scream for hours, throw tantrums, where to bite, etc. "

"Good shit, ey. You are not a teacher!!! What is it that you really do?"

"For the nth time, Lou, I TEACH KIDS!"

"Hell will freeze first before you become a teacher, hon."

Wahahahahahahaha!!!! I am a teeeeaaacccchhhheeeer. Deal with it. ROFL.

Funny as hell. People, believe it.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. bite that sensitive spot under the bicep!! ouuuccch

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! Meanie. If my students read this they will do that. They were content with biting my legs!! rofl

    ReplyDelete