LMAO.
I am not the model student. I sleep during classes, I talk with my friends, I am the student that teachers would rather not have. No matter who shy or quiet my seatmate during highschool was, she would eventually be talkative. WAHAHAHAHA!!! Not fun for the teacher.
During college, I was usually the one who would be asked to leave the room. Or be reprimanded. Or would be rude to the teacher who was also rude to me. Not fun.
My fave subject? Heehee. I didnt have any fave subjects during highschool BUT I had favorite teachers. My fave teacher back then was Boss Russ. Hahahaha! And the funny thing is, she taught math and physics. MATH.
I had problems with math back then (still having them now) and Boss Russ was VERY demanding in making my grades higher. She would force me to do solving exercises and let me answer them while she was playing. FUN TIMES. The only time I enjoyed math. And the good thing is, I was able to raise my grades.. RAISE it until I can get the highest grade equivalent for that semester. FUN. Math problem solved, I can graduate. WEEEEEE.
My fave subject in college was Devpsych under Dr. Antonio. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that class. Even if I was a little out of control, I did pretty well, considering that I would do the papers hours or minutes before the deadline. FUUUUNNN. I had no problems reading the books, although I never read the required readings. HEEHEE.
What was yours?
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment