Was supposed to work tonight but ditched it and went to Shang to go window shopping. Walking around the familiar sights made me smile. This was one of the things I missed. Looking around the Adidas store for their jackets when I heard someone calling out my name, or rather pet name.
"Pet! Pet!" I looked around for that damn person who was calling me out. It was a familiar voice of someone who wasnt supposed to be here in the city, even country. Not wearing my glasses, I gave up and went back to the nice jackets I've been drooling at. A tap on my right shoulder. "Pet, didnt you hear me calling you?"
I answered, "Well, you shouldve just approached me and didnt yell Pet for everyone to hear."
"Hahahaha! You're so funny, Pauwie! Wish I knew how to shut him up like you do.." Sarah said.
"Oh you will learn, Sarah. You're gonna live with this dumbass for a long time, you'll learn how to shut him up." I told her, smiling.
"Yeah, but i hope you dont pick up her mood swings, sweetie. And that sharp tongue of hers can kill someone if she isnt careful with it.." Alenzo jokingly said as he wrapped his arms around his wife.
"It didnt kill you, A. Thats because your brain only runs on sex, and everything else is blocked." I retorted, smiling at both of them as Sarah hugged Alenzo as she laughed.
"I have to admit, only you can make Sarah laugh within a minute of seeing you.." Alenzo said
"Ha! Thats because she got used to your corny and lame jokes. Am I right, Sarah?" I asked as I wiggled my eyebrows.
I was happy when I saw them, they were very happy and much in love. They were a bit too clingy with each other, but Im happy Alenzo finally met his soulmate, and Sarah met hers.
"Why dont you go shopping with us?" Sarah disrupted my thoughts and pulled my arm, not waiting for my answer.
"We got a new place and I cant wait to buy stuffs for it! What should we get first?" Sarah yapped excitedly.
"Uhhh... Bed? Kitchen wares?" I answered, unsure of what they should buy.
"Right now, we only have a bed, couch and kitchen table and chairs. You need to see the table! It's so nice, and...." Sarah ranted on as I shot a look at Alenzo and smiled at him as I wondered how Alenzo could bear being with her everyday when he wants silence. Maybe love can really change people. He smiled back and pulled Sarah closer.
They asked for my opinions for everything they bought. He likes A, She likes B, and they both looked at me when they asked me to pick sides (or choose which looks better). I ended up showing them what I like, and luckily, they both liked it. I wondered what could happen if they went shopping for stuff and no third wheel to pick a side. LMAO. I liked this table setting and showed it to Alenzo and Sarah, which they both loved. They bought the placemats, or rather stone slabs, which costs 3k each. Expensive shit. Then they got plates, silverware, and their own monogrammed napkins. They got every kind of glassware they might need. I was wondering at how much their budget is, but considering the speed and the "I dont care, just get what you want" attitude, they might not have a budget.
I was looking at some cool glasses with Sarah when Alenzo handed me a box of cupcakes. WEEEEE. Been craving for it for a looong time. LOL. He said it was a thank you gift for going shopping with them. I enjoyed shopping with those two that I time just passed quickly, and the bill went skyhigh. My eyes literally grew huge when I heard the total amount. And believe me, there is a limit to which my eyes can open up, and it exceeded that limit early this evening. Alenzo and Sarah laughed at my reaction and smiled at me. They were happy and that was all that matters. I smiled back at the happy couple as Alenzo swiped his card.
I looked at Sarah and smiled at her. She asked why was I smiling at her and I told her that I was happy for them. She hugged me and whispered to me "You know, P, when you meet someone who can make you smile just by watching him write, or read, or do the simple things, never think twice about loving him more than you've ever loved anyone. Your life will never be the same, and I tell you, you will never be the person you used to be. Sure, you can live without him, but why would you want to do that? Live without someone who makes you feel alive? I'm happy I found that someone for me, I hope you find yours." Then she squeezed the life out of me, maybe she really doesnt want me to live coz she almost strangled me to death. LOL.
But her words struck me. It was a simple wish. A wish of happiness and love. Thank you Sarah. And please try not to throw those stone slabs whenever you get into a fight with him. Those are really nice and they dont sell them everywhere. LOL. Thank you Sarah. I know you'll be reading this soon, you told me that you read my blogs. Heehee.
All the love and happiness to you and Adg.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment