BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
I'm feeling down today. UGH. My head and back hurts, my eyes feel like they have needles poking them, and my brain is getting fried. My brain cells are getting packed with stuff that I rarely studied back then. WAAAAAAH. Okay, just sharing how my days are going to be for the next few days. I am done with the math part. Finally.
Then the school informed me that they are giving me an option: to take the test that I've been studying for, OR take another, which is shorter. WEEEEE. Just kill me. Im gonna take them both. One whole day taking exams. SUICIDE, anyone? Sounds fun.
So, dont bother asking me questions for the next few days. I will be so tempted to answer them, but I need to get my shit together for this. My study buddy is keeping me from doing anything but studying, so I need to do my part.
Okay peeps, will yell at you when Im done with the tests. FUN. I am so gonna have a good weekend. WEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Getting back to hell now,
Pauwie
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment