UUUUMMMMMM. No. I usually drag people with me when I wanted to see a flick. I dont see the point of going alone. Where's the fun in that?
I have my fave people to go to see flicks. When we are going to watch a horror flick, I want to be SHEA, and IceMon peeps. They are hilarious. They get scared and it is soooooo freaking funny. You can get surprised with some scenes, and it is fun when you get to look at each other and then just laugh. Heehee. And on some scenes, they scream! Fun times! After seeing the flick, we scare each other while walking on the dark parking lot. Hooohooo. Then days after, we laugh about how spooked they are. Fun people.
When we are going to see a comedy/action or any other genre, it is fun to watch it with my Stacey , Rhea, Shea, JM, and CDE girls, or with my GoodTimes Club buddies-- Pau, Bob, Mac, Paul. Super fun to be with!! When Im with Stacey and Rhea, we usually grab a few (or more) drinks before going in. Which makes the movie more fun since we are buzzed and would laugh at the little things. We also had the experience of falling alseep while watching. We were watching Semi-Pro, and Labs slept through the ending. FUNNY!!! Wahahaha! We also have the habit of relating the characters to people in our lives. For example, I baptized one of my fave people to piss off as Horton... well, I changed it to Hamton. Guess my CDE peeps know who that is. HEEHEE.
So, No, I dont go see a flick alone, coz I have no one to laugh with, to grab when I got surprised, or to look at and give the "WTF??" look. LMAO. Fun times!
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment