1.10.2009

Mommy's Little Girl or Daddy's Precious?

Neither.

LOL. Sure, they gave me everything I needed and some of the things that I really, really wanted, but I wasnt a Mommy's or Daddy's girl..

They tried to treat my brother and I equally, but I had times when I really felt that my bro was their favorite, and hey, no hard feelings about it. Quite happy coz they learned to leave me alone to do my own thing, and those experiences taught led me to discover my real self, and grow.

When I wasnt with them, Im sure they missed my laugh, coz they're a pretty quiet bunch. I really dont know why I am different from them, but its nice to know that I balance them out. Wait. So that means I am as noisy as 3 people combined. ROFL. YEAH right.

I might have been a daddy's girl when I was a kid, but frankly, I dont remember it. I couldve been Mommy's little girl, but I really wouldnt know. I spent most of my childhood with other people, sleeping over my cousins' house, and practically taking every class available. WAHAHAHAHA. I remember how I used to pout when I couldnt get the routine, or get frustrated when I couldnt play fast enough. Heehee. I guess I have some traits that are very similar to those of my parents and my brother. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment