1.29.2009

Thirsty?

HEEEELLLLL YEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!

LMAO!

I'll be seeing you guys soon! Weeeeeee!

Pau, yep, I'm thirsty for Red Horse or Strong Ice. We gonna have a Good Times Club session soon! WOOOPPPEEEEEE.

Cant wait to see you all! ^____^ I want to see my friends the moment I step out of the airport, hopefully Labs and Love can go pick me sorry ass up, and go straight to a bar. FUN!!!

I cant wait to feel the sun. It's too friggin cold here! WAAAAH.

BUUUUUT... playing with snow was really fun. Heehee. Got my knees fresh new circles of black and blue bruises from kneeling on frozen stuff. Nearly had an asthma attack from laughing too much while I was out in the freezing cold. Laughed too hard from seeing my brother break a part of the frozen pond while standing on it and nearly slipped. WEEEEEEEE. Loved the fact that my cheeks were really red and that my aim in throwing snowballs is getting better. FUN TIMES.

No comments:

Post a Comment