WHY???
Because I LOVE IT here!!!!!!
This place is the bomb!!! Love the lights, sights and everything here! Love it. Love the sunset here, love the lights at night, and loving every minute of my stay here. I LOVE the milkshakes, pizza, wings, strawberries, tequila, peanut butter with honey and grape jelly, milk, twix, kitkat, hershey's, etc.
LOVE spending time with HOTTIE!!!!! Never bored, spent the days laughing so hard, sleeping until its time to eat dinner, playing with Keekee (or annoying him), watching tv, playing with her hair, rubbing her back, and EATING so much that I think I've gained 10 pounds!!! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOVE HER TO BITS!! Heehee! She gives the best hugs and makes me feel really safe while I fall asleep. Love it.
SO WHY WOULD I WANT TO GO HOME WHEN IM HAVING SO MUCH FUN HERE, AND I AM ACTUALLY IN A CITY!!!!!! AND MY FAVORITE PERSONS LIVE HERE!!!!
IF EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE THAT I LOVE IS HERE, WHO WANTS TO GO BACK TO THAT PLACE?
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment