1.17.2009

weeeeeee!

WOOOO. I am finally here!! COLUMBIA is the boooomb. Bars and bars line up the streets. Cool stores, and everything we dont have in Indiana.. Maybe I've been missing how a city feels, but Columbia is soooo pretty!!!

I went to the airport in Evansville around 9am, and waited for my flight going to Atlanta, which was on time. BUUUUUUUUT. My 2.55pm flight from Atlanta to Columbia was suuuper delayed. Like 4 hours delayed? Hello? Hahahahahahahaha!!

After finally getting the nth plane fixed, I arrived in Columbia around 7, and saw Hottie! Hahaha! Their airport is really nice, and all I can say is, Evansville Regional Airport is the smallest airport I've ever been.. ROFL. So anyway, her car is so nice, been laughing ever since I saw her, and I looooove Keekee. He is getting annoyed coz I cant stop petting him.. WAHAHAHAHA!! He is a cutie!

All I can say is, when I get back to Indiana, I will be FAAAAAT. ROFL. Hottie, bought me chocolates, cookies, ice cream, strawberries, cherries, lemon, peanut butter with honey, strawberry jam, GOOOOOODIES. ROFL. She gave me the yummiest cream puffs I have ever tasted. ROFL. I popped them whole in my mouth and I wouldve finished the whole box. ROFL.

WEEEEEE. A few more days of fun!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment