1.16.2009

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why? What would you do?

I'd go where you are, but I'd just watch you from afar,or maybe get close, but not close enough for you to notice me. Just watch you talk to your friends, see your smile, observe your body language, listen to ur voice, just observing you.

Then, go leave a note for you, telling you about what was going through my head while I was watching you (in a stalker-ish way. LOL). And leave.

That's it. Well, because if I was given the chance to hug you tight and give you a big wet kiss, I'd probably wont be able to let go. Or say bye. Or leave you alone.

BUT.. if I were to do what I want, I'd probably walk towards you, cup your face in my hands and kiss u hard on the lips. Then I'll hug you real tight, my chin on your chest, looking up to you and telling you that I love you and just smile. And then I'd be around you all the time you wont be able to do any work. LOL. Heehee.

2 comments:

  1. Good Lord! Bring it to Seattle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heehee. sounds good huh? ^_____^ wish i could, babe.

    ReplyDelete