I was born on April 17, it was a Wednesday, around 9 am. I know what day I was born because of my mom telling me something about being under the care of the angel, Uriel.
My mom told me the story when she was giving birth to me:
She was in the delivery room with my grandma and the doctor and the nurses, I was about to come out any minute when my grandma was chatting with the doctor. Meaning, the doctor was preoccupied with my grandma and wasnt paying attention to my mom. (Dont ask how the hell this happened. CRAZY.)
My mom had to actually wait for my grandma and the doctor to stop chatting and pay attention to her or else I am gonna be one stupid baby for falling on the floor after being born. My mom told me this story with her face full of concern that I had to stop myself from laughing. Seriously, I aint gonna be laughing if I found out I was stupid because I hit the floor coz the doc wasnt there to catch me.
Since I'm the eldest, you can say that I was the guinea pig for my parents. I gave them a hard time feeding me coz I was lactose intolerant when I was a baby (not anymore.. I LOOOOOVE MILK). They also told me that there was a time when they were sleeping and discovered that I was missing. MISSING. How can a baby go missing when I cant even crawl?? Then they saw me hanging by the side of the bed, about to hit the floor, the net around the bed actually saved me from hitting the floor. LMAO. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
Then there was the time when I started crying for milk and my mom still half-asleep grabbed the nearest bottle and put it in my mouth..... Which was a bottle of alcohol!!! Good thing it had the cap on, or else I wouldve gotten my first shot of alcohol, and it wasnt even the drinkable one. LOL.
FUUUUUUUNNNY. ROFL.
8 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment