1.06.2009

Why do you like alcohol?

Hahahaha!! I like alcohol because it gives me few minutes of happiness. That buzzed state where u feel free and woozy. I like getting buzzed but not getting drunk. I love it when my head feels light, I laugh at every little thing, and feel like I'm floating.

I like alcohol because it means I can go out and drink with my friends and chat the night and morning away. I like our bonding sessions over beer.

I like alcohol because of the unforgettable drunken moments of the people around me. PURE HAPPINESS. Makes me smile every time I remember it. And I'm sure they smile whenever they remember my drunken moments.

I love alcohol because it gives me a few minutes of happiness that I can never feel when I'm sober.

Just dont put your phone near you when you're drunk. And friends shouldnt let friends use their phone when drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment